The student will:
-Cite textual evidence
- Write arguments
- Produce clear and coherent writing
- Develop and strengthen writing.
- Draw evidence from informational texts.
- Write routinely.
Monday- No School/ Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Students will need to bring a flash drive to school this week.
Bell Ringer: Last chance! Students will have a second-look at their organizational structure quiz and will be able to edit their responses.
Summative Assessment Overview: Students will be assigned a Summative Assessment project that will encompass all the writing skills we have been working on in class. A guidelines/rubric will be provided to students in class and they should analyze and follow the rubric to ensure they receive full credit for their project. Project is due on Monday, January 23rd.
- Homework: Sources/ Evidence- Students are required to submit a copy of the sources they are using and a sources page.
Wednesday- Summative Assessment- Students will complete their Organization and Planning sheet in conjunction with their sources in class.
Thursday- Summative Assessment- Students will use the classroom laptops to type their Summative Assessment Project.
Friday- Summative Assessment- Final day to complete the Summative Assessment project.
* Students are required to upload and submit their project files online. Save your file in the following format:
Last name_first initial_1_16
Once your file is saved using the correct format, click on your class period below and upload your file.